On November 13, 2018, AllMeds Specialty EHR v11 achieved ONC HIT 2015 Edition certification, certificate number 15.04.04.1061.AllM.11.00.1.181113.
This Health IT module(s) is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC Health IT Certification Program to certify: Heath IT Module(s) and Certification of other types of Health IT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.
About ONC Health IT Certification
The ONC Health Information Technology (HIT) Certification Program tests and certifies that HIT is capable of meeting the 2015 Edition criteria approved by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). The certifications include Complete EHRs, which meet all of the 2015 Edition criteria for either eligible provider or hospital technology and EHR Modules, which meet one or more — but not all — of the criteria.
The criteria to which AllMeds Specialty EHR v11 has been certified are:
- 170.314(a)(1): Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) – Medications
- 170.314(a)(2): Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) – Laboratory
- 170.314(a)(3): Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) – Diagnostic Imaging
- 170.314(a)(4): Drug-Drug, Drug-Allergy Interaction Checks for CPOE
- 170.314(a)(5): Demographics
- 170.314(a)(6): Problem List
- 170.314(a)(7): Medication List
- 170.314(a)(8): Medication Allergy List
- 170.314(a)(9): Clinical Decision Support (CDS)
- 170.314(a)(10): Drug-Formulary and Preferred Drug List Checks
- 170.314(a)(11): Smoking Status
- 170.314(a)(12): Family Health History
- 170.314(a)(13): Patient-Specific Education Resources
- 170.314(a)(14): Implantable Device List
- 170.314(a)(15): Social, Psychological, and Behavioral Data
- 170.314(b)(1): Transitions of Care
- 170.314(b)(2): Clinical Information Reconciliation and Incorporation
- 170.314(b)(3): Electronic Prescribing
- 170.314(b)(6): Data Export
- 170.314(c)(1): Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs) — Record and Export
- 170.314(c)(2): Clinical quality measures (CQMs) — Import and Calculate
- 170.314(c)(3): Clinical quality measures (CQMs) — Report
- 170.314(d)(1): Authentication, Access Control, Authorization
- 170.314(d)(2): Auditable Events and Tamper-Resistance
- 170.314(d)(3): Audit Report(s)
- 170.314(d)(4): Amendments
- 170.314(d)(5): Automatic Access Time-Out
- 170.314(d)(6): Emergency Access
- 170.314(d)(7): End-User Device Encryption
- 170.314(d)(8): Integrity
- 170.314(d)(9): Trusted Connection
- 170.314(d)(10): Auditing Actions on Health Information
- 170.314(e)(1): View, Download, and Transmit to 3rd Party
- 170.314(e)(2): Secure Messaging
- 170.314(e)(3): Patient Health Information Capture
- 170.314(g)(2): Automated Measure Calculation
- 170.314(g)(3): Safety-Enhanced Design
- 170.314(g)(4): Quality Management System
- 170.314(g)(5): Accessibility-Centered Design
- 170.314(g)(6): Consolidated CDA Creation Performance
- 170.314(g)(7): Application Access — Patient Selection
- 170.314(g)(8): Application Access — Data Category Request
- 170.314(g)(9): Application Access — All Data Request
- 170.314(h)(1): Direct Project
The clinical quality measures to which AllMeds Specialty EHR v11 has been certified are:
- Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for High Blood Pressure and Follow-Up Documented CMS22v5)
- Closing the Referral Loop: Receipt of Specialist Report (CMS50v5)
- Functional Status Assessment for Total Hip Replacement (CMS56v5)
- Functional Status Assessment for Total Knee Replacement (CMS66v5)
- Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record (CMS68v6)
- Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan (CMS69v5)
- Children Who Have Dental Decay or Cavities (CMS75v5)
- Diabetes: Foot Exam (CMS123v5)
- Cervical Cancer Screening (CMS124v5)
- Breast Cancer Screening (CMS125v5)
- Pneumococcal Vaccination Status for Older Adults (CMS127v5)
- Anti-depressant Medication Management (CMS128v5)
- Colorectal Cancer Screening (CMS130v5)
- Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention (CMS138v5)
- Falls: Screening for Future Fall Risk (CMS139v5)
- Appropriate Testing for Children with Pharyngitis (CMS146v5)
- Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization (CMS147v6)
- Appropriate Treatment for Children with Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)(CMS154v5)
- Oncology: Medical and Radiation - Pain Intensity Quantified (CMS157v5)
- Depression Remission at Twelve Months (CMS159v5)
- Depression Utilization of the PHQ-9 Tool (CMS160v5)
- Controlling High Blood Pressure (CMS165v5)
- Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain (CMS166v6)
Type of Costs
AllMeds Inc. charges one-time software license fees, training based on practice needs. The customer pays annual maintenance which includes upgrades, service and product functionality. The customer has the option to purchase interfaces to Lab, PACs, or other 3rd Party software.
The functionality and content particular to this certification requires an active license and ongoing maintenance and support fees. Connectivity required to electronically transmit patient data will require one-time costs, ongoing maintenance agreements, and/or transaction-based fees.
Providers sign a contract with AllMeds. AllMeds does not restrict any of the certified capabilities.
There are no known technical limitations related to the certified product that would limit the user’s ability to use any of the capabilities that the technology is certified.
Limitations impacting an EP’s ability to use AllMeds Specialty EHR v11 include its specialty-specific nature, which might impact its effectiveness in environments for which it was not intended, and the minimum specifications that hardware must meet for the software to function properly.
The additional software relied upon to comply with one or more of the certification criteria include:
Dr First, Medline Plus, Secure Exchange Solutions, Dynamic Health IT, and Direct (for additional secure email addresses, if needed).
Reduce errors and increase efficiencies with interfaces to many of today’s most common practice systems.
- Specialty Instruments & Diagnostic Equipment: Grason-Stadler, Tympanometer, Xoran & more
- Lab Services: LabCorp, Quest, regional labs & more
- PACS: FusionOne, Kodak, Stryker, Sectra & more
- Practice Management Systems: Centricity, MicroMD & many more
- Hospital Information Systems
Electronic Prescribing for Greater Convenience
Prescribe directly from the EHR before leaving the exam room with AllMeds’ integrated eRx solution!
- Reduce medication errors with decision support tools and contraindication alerts
- Immediately disperse prescriptions to pharmacies or patients
- Use specialty-specific, customizable medication lists to quickly find common scripts
- Maintain compliance with Meaningful Use and other federal requirements
- Employ individual and batch-signing functions
ONC CERTIFIED HIT® is a registered trademark of HHS.